Summer is the perfect time for a vacation. There is definitely no better place in the world for you and your family to vacation this summer that Walt Disney World. The Disney world has something fun and exciting for everyone in the family no matter their age. This is what definitely makes Walt Disney World the most popular and preferred summer vacation choice.
Here are some of the important planning tips for the perfect late summer vacation.
To have the perfect vacation, it is important for you to make plans in advance to guarantee you have a memorable summer vacation. These plans will help you understand:
- Double check your vacation dates – It is important before you sign up and plan any vacation expense to check and ensure the vacation plans fall on your vacation days. Secondly, it is important you try to avoid visiting Disney on spring break, Christmas time or the early summer month because they are usually the busiest – which means longer queues. Recommended time to vacation at Disney would be – non-event days/ January or February or mid-October or mid-August.
- Choose a hotel for accommodation – 28 hotels operate in Walt Disney World. This can make it hard for anyone who has never been to Disney world to pick the right hotel for them. This is why it is important for you to check out the moderate Disney World resort review. It will help you identify the perfect hotel fit in terms of your family needs, vacation budget, and vacation style.
- Book your dining reservation – Making a dining reservation while at Disney is almost impossible because, at Walt Disney World, dining reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance. Thus you should make your dining reservation as early as possible.
- Fastpass+ reservations – Walt Disney World resort hotel guest begins booking their choice of attraction as early as 60 days prior to their arrival. The fastpass+ tend to go fast, so make sure you prioritize what attraction is a must visit first.
- Get personalized magic bands – Magic bands are complimentary for all members of the family on vacation.used to get access to the Walt Disney World resort hotel. It is easy to have the magic bands personalized with individual names, and everyone can also choose the color of their brand.
- Make arrangements for the Disney magical express – You must ensure you set up a Disney magical express, which is a free ride to and from the Orlando International Airport and your Walt Disney World resort hotel and back after the vacation.
- Travel prepared for the hot summer Disney weather – It is important to check how hot the temperatures will be expected when you vacation. Pack light clothes, sunscreen, and remember to stay hydrated.
- Look up what the Walt Disney World park hours are – This will allow you to arrive at the attraction early, before the queues get too long.
- Get up to date on the latest happenings about Disney World and start listening to one of the top rated Disney World podcasts out there that will talk about things like tips for in the parks, Disney moderate resort reviews and a lot more.
Always be on the lookout for offers and special discounts which will enable you to see more of the best secrets about Disney World without going above budget.